Assistant Marina Service Manager
Full Time, 8:30-5:00pm
The Assistant Marine Manager is responsible for assisting in the successful operation of the Marina. This position ensures implementation and compliance with marina policies, procedures, rules and regulations, protocol and practices. The Assistant Marine Service Manager interacts with our customers, suppliers and team, requiring strong leadership and excellent customer service skills.
Employee Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directs activities of boat-repair service, according to knowledge of maintenance needs of small craft marine safety requirements.
- Confers with owner of vessel to obtain maintenance history details concerning condition of craft.
- Estimates cost of repairs according to familiarity with labor materials requirements or fee schedule.
- Directs coordinates activities of workers engaged in repairing vessels.
- Look up, price and order parts according to customer needs.
- Receive parts and distribute.
- Answer inquiries and provide information
- Issue invoices and receipts.
- Pump fuel according to marine safety protocols.
- warranty entry from various suppliers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Four years of experience with excellent customer service techniques and in dealing with customer conflict resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills.
- Training will be available.
How To Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org